Friday, January 15, 2016

Microscale Cats!

I whipped up these quick, four piece kitties since we don't have any actual LEGO cats.

 There are a few variations I made, my brother added the tail on one.
All you need to build them is
  • 1 1x2 slanted brick
  • 1 1x1 plate
  • 1 1x1 rounded plate
  • 1 1x1 vertical clip tile (Or a 1x1 slant, or anything else to use for ears.)
 The tail is a 1x2 plate with a handled bar on the short end, with a thingymabobber attached. It might be called a robot claw or hand or something like that.
 Three little kitties! They can be any color you'd like. I stuck to the pieces I had. The one on the left is a tabby, light gray with dark gray stripes.
Kitties!
 One has a clip plate for ears, the other has a slope, which makes it look as if its ears are folded back. You can use whichever option you wish, though in my opinion, the clip plate looks better.

Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment