Friday, January 15, 2016

Castle!

This super cool LEGO castle my brother built has a bunch of cool brick techniques I'm going to show you.
 Neat entrance, swords held up by horizontal clip bricks. Flag attached by a 1x2 handled bar plate. Two inverted 1x2 slope bricks to create an arch.
 Whoa, wait a sec. Why are there two crests? Make up your mind castle.
 The second story.
 The King sits on his throne.
 A lookout in the tower. No, I have no idea what the golden thing on the left is.
 Cool brick work on the bottom. Some 2x4 inverted slope bricks give the appearance of some supports.
 The side of the castle.
 Other sides.
 Wait, wait, wait. First two crests, now a guy has samurai swords? (I guess they're ninja swords, since I think it's from a LEGO Ninjago set.)
 Cool feature. two 1x2x3 sloped bricks create the triangle shape.
 The front of the tower is actually headlight bricks and a 1x4 tile.
 Built in headlight bricks and a 1x2 tile give the blank stretch of wall texture.
Two 1x2 slope bricks and two 1x2 inverted slope bricks create this diamond shape.
 The vine is attached by a brick with side stud.
 What happened when I tried to remove the top so I could get a picture of the treasure chest. Whoops.
 Here's the chest.
(I put it back together, no worries. He'll will never know. Unless he reads this. Oh well.)

No comments:

Post a Comment