Saturday, May 9, 2015

Bookshelf

 Here's a simple LEGO bookshelf. My original plan was to build my own, but I found a cool one in my brother's LEGO Play book that uses the SNOT* building method.
 Bookshelf
Here's the pieces you'll need:
  • 25 white 1x2 bricks
OR
  • 5 white 1x2x5 bricks
  • 2 white 2x8
  • Two stacks of multi-colored 1x2 plates five bricks high (15 per stack, 30 total)
 Place three of the 1x2x5 bricks on one of the 2x8 plates, two studs apart like so.
 Place the remaining two 1x2x5 bricks in between the three as shown.
 Now add the multicolored 1x2 plates.
 And the other 2x8 plate.
 I added a 1x2 tile and a 1x2 plate to make the legs wider.
Ta-da! Turn your creation on it's side and your bookshelf is complete.
The original shelf was brown rather than white. You could make yours any color you like.
*Studs Not On Top

No comments:

Post a Comment